- Datafile Sections: Sections will now import data files (
.toml). This is a replacement for the current method of importing datafiles. Visit our docs to learn more.
- All new sites will have this feature enabled by default.
- Users with existing VuePress sites will also have this feature enabled.
- Existing Jekyll and Hugo sites will continue to use the old method of importing datafiles. You may opt-in to the new importing method from the settings page for your site.
- Admin Path: Fixed bug preventing a site’s admin path in the general settings page to be cleared.
- Edit Template of a Document: When a document was using the default FMT of it’s section, the Edit Template link was not a valid URL.
- Manual Import: Fixed issue that meant if you deleted a site’s ssh key and then deleted the site, you were unable to re-import that site afterwards.
September 7, 2018
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!