- Publish/Preview Commands: You can now specify the commands to run when publishing and previewing your site. This is noteworthy for two reasons:
- Preprocess Scripts (e.g. gulp/webpack)
- VuePress Support
- Create Directories: It is now possible to create directories from inside of Forestry. This can be configured at the section level.
- Relative Dir Config: Fixed a bug in Jekyll sites where setting the
sourcevalue in the
_config.ymlwould break import if it started with
./. For example:
- Non-Latin Characters: Changed the way we generate the filename of new documents so that non-latin characters are no longer stripped.
- Sites Dashboard: Fixed bug that prevented manually imported sites from being visible in the dashboard.
September 19, 2018
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!