- Front Matter Templates: We smoothed out the creation flow for FMTs.
- Refresh for Updates: When important changes have been release, the CMS will now display a banner prompting the user to refresh.
- Focused Commits: Forestry used to do the equivalent of
git add .before committing. This would occasionally result in unwanted changes being pushed to repositories. We have switched to being more explicit about which files we add to the Forestry commits.
- Media Library: An unnecessary decoding of filenames sometimes caused the Media Library to break (e.g. if there was a
%in the name).
- Instant Preview: New tabs used to be empty, we’ve added a nice loading screen.
March 22, 2019
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!