- Accessing Private Git Submodules: Forestry now exposes the public key for sites that were setup using oauth. Users experiencing issues with private git submodules can copy the public key and set it as a user/organization level key.
- Document List Sorting: It is now possible to switch the sorting methods between ascending and descending.
- Formatting Dates: Fixed a bug with how some dates were exported to YAML
- Normalizing Front Matter: Fixed a bug that prevented fields defined in blocks, repeatable groups, and includes from being normalized.
- Navigating from Errors: Fixed a bug that prevented users from navigating away from the current page if there was a critical error.
- Instant Previews: Fixed a bug that caused Instant Previews to occasionally return HTTP 502 status code.
May 3, 2019
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!