- Conditional fields:
Developers can now choose to hide front matter fields on document edition given a condition set through another toggle or select field.
- webp files thumbnails are now shown in the media library. Please note that Safari does not support webp for now.
- Ruby 2.6 + Node 10: a new preview environment for instant previews for projects using Jekyll and Node, needed. if you use the
jekyll-assetsplugin for instance.
Feel free to adapt the build command according to your setup.
- Latest Hugo 0.57.1 with cascading front matter support is already available on import.
- Rubygems was updated in our Ruby preview environment to prevent bundler version conflicts leading Instant Previews build to fail.
Database maintenance scheduled this week-end
v0.6.xusers have to set environment variable
/___graphqlin the preview settings, set host to “0.0.0.0” in their Gridsome config file and make sure to run
gridsome developin a npm script for Instant Previews to work. See our Gridsome porfolio starter for reference.
- Hugo introduced modules in
v0.56.0, we’re not supporting them yet.
August 16, 2019
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!