Newcomers can now pick one of our starters for Gatsby, Gridsome, Eleventy, Next, VuePress, Hugo or Jekyll.
Starters are the easiest way to show how Forestry displays content sections, data files and how to configure Instant previews.
If you’re a theme developer and that yo have a nice working theme setup ready for Forestry, feel free to submit your starter.
- Allow to choose in which organization to clone from our quick-start importer
- Search team members by First and Last Name
- Sort organization sites by last edited
- Don’t force capitalization on front matter keys (allow camelCase)
- Fix listing organizations sites for external editors
- Show last user sign in for organizations using SSO
- Fix cloning public submodules in previews
- Increased timeout on pre-sign AWS URLs for Instant Previews
That’s it for this week, we have plenty of things coming next, you can follow what’s coming next on our product roadmap.
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!