A bunch of improvements and fixes this week to make your experience in Forestry always more enjoyable.
- Faster document loading: we optimized the way we load pages, it should feel faster now. 🚀
- Password strength meter: we ask our users to pick up strong passwords or passphrases to secure their accounts. If you don’t use a password manager to help you with that, we added real-time feedback on sign up to let you know about our password requirements and make the experience smoother. 🔐
- Better error message for invalid front matter: we now display the filename and line number in the site activity when we detect invalid front matter. ⚠️
- Menus: fix display of deeply nested menu items for Jekyll and Hugo
- Start instant previews from remote admin 👀
- Upload images when the media path contains periods 🌁
May 22, 2020
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!