GitLab SSH error
If you are getting an error when authenticating with GitLab that looks like this:
Failed to authenticate SSH session: Waiting for USERAUTH response
1. Go to https://app.forestry.io/sites/SITE-ID/disconnect/gitlab
(where SITE-ID is the unique string in the URL when you visit your Forestry CMS). This will disconnect your account from GitLab.
2. Go to https://gitlab.com/profile/keys and delete the Forestry.io key.
3. Go to https://gitlab.com/profile/applications and revoke the Forestry.io app access.
4. Go to https://app.forestry.io/dashboard
5. Click Add Site
6. Authenticate with Gitlab – This will replace the things you deleted from Gitlab
7. Import a site that you have successfully imported before
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!