- The Service. The Forestry.io provides a website hosting, website management and website publishing subscription service targeted towards developers and programmers (the “Service”). We offer a tiered pricing model depending on how many websites you are managing and how many users you need to access the account, as is more fully described in the Subscription Accounts section below.
- Subscription Accounts. Once you have registered for an account, you will be prompted to choose the type of account you want, i.e. free or paid. We offer a range of account options including a free account for unlimited websites and one user, an account that provides hosting services for unlimited websites, and account access for five users, to an unlimited account that provides hosting for unlimited websites and account access to unlimited users. The pricing for our various subscriptions is found on the pricing page of our website. If you choose an account that provides hosting services for multiple websites, and access for multiple users, you will be required to select and account administrator (“Administrator”). Administrators are responsible for granting other users access to the account, and can do so by inputting the name and email address of the individual and sending an invitation to use the Service. For greater you may only have one account per person. If we discover that you have registered for multiple free accounts, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the services immediately and without notice.
- Using the Services. Once you have registered for an Account and chosen your subscription plan, you will be able to import your project into the Website, either by dragging a zip file, or importing from another service such as GitHub. Once you have uploaded your website and files to your account, you will be able to manage your website via the Services.
- Content. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, files, videos, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website by Users (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such Users. This means that Users, and not Forestry.io, are entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. Forestry.io does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Under no circumstances will Forestry.io be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, materials that infringe third party rights, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
In using the Website and Service you shall not:
- copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website; or
- modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Payments. The subscription fees are payable by credit card in full in advance on a monthly basis. We will automatically charge the credit card we have on file for you on the first day of each Term and it is your responsibility to ensure your credit card information remains up to date and accurate. Non-payment of fees will result in the suspension or termination of your account. It is not the policy of Forestry.io to provide refunds, and accordingly if you terminate your account part way through any Term, you will not be entitled to a refund of any pre-paid fees.
- License of Content. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Service, you grant us (and our agents) a non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to access, use and store such User Content for the purpose of providing the Services.
- End User License. Except for User Content, this Website and the information and materials that it contains, are the property of Forestry.io and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Forestry.io grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to (a) use the Website for your internal business purposes (the “License”). Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Forestry.io or Forestry.io names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website shall be subject to the terms of these Terms.
- Feedback. If You provide Forestry.io with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website or Service (“Feedback”), Forestry.io may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other Forestry.io products or services (collectively, “Forestry.io Offerings”). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) Forestry.io is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to Forestry.io, © Forestry.io (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the Forestry.io Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any Forestry.io Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from Forestry.io or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
- Term. This agreement is effective as of the day that it is entered into by you, and continues for a period of one (1) calendar month (the “Initial Term”), and thereafter shall continue to automatically renew for successive one (1) month periods (“Renewal Term”) until terminated in accordance with the terms of this agreement (collectively, the Initial Term and the Renewal Term shall be the “Term”).
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” FORESTRY.IO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. FORESTRY.IO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FORESTRY.IO BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF FORESTRY.IO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, FORESTRY.IO’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID FORESTRY.IO IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Availability & Updates. Forestry.io may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website and Service may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. Forestry.io may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
- Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and Forestry.io cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Website or Service, please contact us at: email@example.com.