- Breadcrumbs for directory sections ease the navigation from deep nested folders.
- Limit characters on text and textarea fields is useful to enforce SEO best practices for instance.
- Less verbose commits: we now force the pages sorting in your front matter templates, to minimize diffs and ease content reviews. 👓
- We now check for the front template filename to prevent overrides.
- All Hugo images are now running Go 1.13, it means if you’re using Hugo > 0.56.0 you are now able to use Hugo modules.
- Novela: a beautiful new Hugo starter adapted from Narative (preview)
- Our VuePress portfolio template has been updated to use version 1.2.0 to fix an issue with Instant Previews.
- Gridsome Forestry starter has been updated to use version 0.7 to fix an issue with Instant Previews.
Thanks for all the helpful feedback to make Forestry better 🙏
Stay up to date
Special thanks to Steve Polito for showing how to use Blocks , it’s great to see developers sharing knowledge about Forestry.
Looking to move away from WordPress to the JAMstack? Try our brand new WordPress exporter plugin to lock your content out of a database and transform it in Markdown files. ✨
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!