Static files are files that are not processed by your static site generator. Instead, they are just copied over as-is at built time.
- Hugo: static files live in the
staticDir, which defaults to
- Gatsby: static files lives in the
- NextJS: static lives in the
- Gridsome: static directory is
- NuxtJS: static files live in
- VuePress:: static files live in
- Jekyll: any file without front matter.
- Eleventy: anything passed to the
addPassthroughCopyfunction in your config file.
June 11, 2020
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the docs? Edit this page on Github!